Billing & Payment:
50% payment should be received at the time of booking along with the purchase order and balance 50% before 14 days prior to the arrival date.
Any changes in tax structure or additional taxes imposed by the Government would be levied accordingly. In case of any revision in the tax structure, The Orchard Retreat & Spa reserves the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
Terms, Conditions & Refund:
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of advance payment
- The mentioned rate is on per room per night basis
- Due to any political unrest in valley full amount will be refunded. Refund takes upto 30 days to process.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in validity periods, rate seasons, contracted periods, applicable laws or government policies
- PAN to be produced in case of cash payments amounting INR 20,000 and above.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all our guests to carry a photo -identity to present at check-in. foreign nationals is required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card or PAN card.
Reservations & Cancellation Policy:
- Reservation must be cancelled before 15 days from the date of arrival for free cancellation.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days from the date of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the entire length of stay.
- In case of early departure, retention equivalent to balance room nights will be levied.
- In case of no show, 100% retention equivalent to total room nights booked will be charged.
- Any amendments of dates for a guaranteed reservation within 14 days may invite retention.
The Government of India has introduced a 'No-Smoking' legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in the balconies of Luxury Bedroom Cottages Rooms and designated areas.
Please note that liquor is not sold in the premises of the hotel.
Srinagar Airport requires that all people including minors of 10 years and above need to have proof of ID such as school ID card and Passports. Kindly carry them to avoid any inconvenience at the airport security checks. International Roaming and Prepaid Cellular Connections do not work in J & K
Check-in time of the hotel is 1400 hours. For arrivals prior to the hotel check-in time, we recommend that the room be reserved from the previous night.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
- Check-In time is 14:00 Hours and Check-Out time is 12:00 Hours.
- Check-Out after 12:00 hours are subject to the following charges: 25% of the room rate between 1200 hours and 16:00 hours
- 50% of the room rate between 16:00-18:00 hrs and 100% of the room rate after 18:00 hours (Subject to availability on the date of departure) - All arrivals prior to 8 AM are billed from the previous night.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of stay, in the event of an early departure.
****Terms & condition’s are subject to change.
International Roaming and Prepaid Cellular Connections do not work in J & K